ABIS is the German Special Interest Group (SIG) on Adaptivity and User Modeling. Our aim is to foster research in the area of adaptive systems. We organize annual workshops and maintain a mailing list. We are open to all who are interested in the field and specifically encourage students to join and make use of the expertise in our community. Members from outside Germany are welcome as well.
Announcements (last update April 2017)
- We have announced a call for chapters for a book on Personalized HCI.
- The ABIS 2017 workshop will take place at Mensch & Computer 2017 in Regensburg, Germany (10-13 September).
- The Proceedings of ABIS 2016 are online.
- The ABIS 2016 workshop will take place at Mensch & Computer 2016 on 4 September in Aachen, Germany.
- Result of the board elections: Mirjam Augstein and Wolfgang Wörndl are the new chairs. We thank Boris Brandherm, Dominikus Heckmann and Eelco Herder for their services in the past period.