ABIS is the German Special Interest Group (SIG) on Adaptivity and User Modeling. Our aim is to foster research in the area of adaptive systems. We organize annual workshops and maintain a mailing list. We are open to all who are interested in the field and specifically encourage students to join and make use of the expertise in our community. Members from outside Germany are welcome as well.
Announcements (last update December 2019)
- The ABIS 2019 workshop will be held at ACM Hypertext in Hof, Germany (Sep. 16th, 2019)
- We are finalizing our book on Personalized HCI and expect the book to be published in early 2019.
- We have announced a call for chapters for a book on Personalized HCI.
- The Proceedings of ABIS 2016 are online.
- Result of the board elections: Mirjam Augstein and Wolfgang Wörndl are the current chairs. We thank Boris Brandherm, Dominikus Heckmann and Eelco Herder for their services in the past period.